ADDRESS FOR BOATDELIVERY/SHIPPING OF GOODS
DELIVERY TO THE EXHIBITION AREA
Båter i sjøen
c/o Aker Brygge MArina
Please mark your parcel with exhibitor name/contact
There is only access by car to the exhibition area
Walking distance when the gateway is closed is
approximately 300 metres.
Contactperson in case you need assistance: +47 90
67 64 17 (Hege)
Please contact Trond Ole Kjelsaas - +47 911 02 235 to arrange
- Boats on the water - September the 5th.
- Boats off the water - September the 11th.
Boathandling will be invoiced NOK 1.990,-/hour by the
Please find below the address/coordinates:
- Follow the driving directions towards Color Line / Kiel, take
the 3rd exit at the roundabout.
- Keep left after exciting the roundabout - in front of the
- Here is a gateway, which is open from 06:00 to 18:00.
On arrival outside this period, the driver must contact Erik
Brauner - +47 93 21 91 91.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING OF PRODUCTS
- Delivery at the same address as for boathandling -
- All equipment must be securely packed on pallets /
boxed-up to ensure easy and safe handling of goods.
- Packages should be marked with exhibitor name and contact
person. We can not take responsibility for equipment being
delivered however we will do our best to ensure it is put in the
correct location - this however requieres sufficient
- Exhibitor or another contactperson should be present at Aker
Brygge to receive the equipment.
- If you have heavy load and need to ship your goods to the
exhibition area, send an e-mail to email@example.com marked 'Shipping
of equipment' or call - +47 93 21 91 91 (Erik).